An Integrated Management System (IMS) integrates a company’s systems and processes into one governing framework. Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) are examples of systems that are governed by an IMS.
This unified approach has multiple benefits, like improved efficiency, accountability and risk management. However, for larger organisations, managing these systems isn’t always easy without an effective software platform.
These 6 software options will assist you in effectively managing your integrated management system and overcoming inefficient silos in your business.
Assignar is design-built to help contractors improve efficiency, safety and profitability. It includes comprehensive workforce management, asset management, compliance management and supply chain management tools, and is trusted by some heavy hitters like Lend Lease, John Holland and Sydney Water.
Assignar allows businesses to;
- Collect timesheets
- Build custom forms
- Communicate with fieldworkers
- Manage compliance
- Send invoices
- Process payroll
- Generate reports and analytics
It also integrates with popular programs like SAP, Xero and MYOB.
Intelex integrated management system software offers organisations a wide range of features that ensure environmental, health and safety management. Its interface offers a flexible user experience and has the capability of processing both simple and complex tasks through features such as task management, data security, configurable data storage and email notifications, intuitive dashboards and community support.
Intelex consists of a business intelligence framework that helps businesses meet internal and external demands. This software is designed to manage, track and report all your key metrics in real time, and manage compliance requirements with relevant standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 27001.
Vault is an end-to-end health, safety and risk management solution. This software combines health, safety, risk and compliance management in one integrated platform. It has an integrated approach to EHS which enables businesses to meet and exceed their compliance goals. Its benefits include;
- Enhances accountability
- Reduces time off work
- Creates a safer more productive workplace
- Reduces risks and hazards
- Saves on insurance premiums
- Increases organisational efficiency
Vault also offers innovative mobile apps to complement risk, health and safety management strategies. They create a powerful line of communication between staff and the executive team, streamlining your EHS strategy and ensuring you have greater visibility across all aspects of your business.
Plato is a comprehensive solution to managing your integrated management system. The harmonised documentation, audit and action management reduces cost and helps to;
- Organise and integrate your management systems efficiently and sustainably.
- Manage compliance with multiple standards.
- Reduces the administrative complexity of your management systems through the implementation of integrated structures, documentation standards and procedures.
- Supports continuous improvement through automation, transparency and feedback.
5. Qudos 3
Qudos is an integrated management system software with the flexibility to address a wide range of compliance requirements. Its functionality and features are available in server or cloud options. Qudos 3;
- Addresses risk and compliance management requirements for AS/NZS 4801, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and ISO 27001
- Ensures secure and reliable data storage
- Offers comprehensive training resources for you and your team.
- Ensures flexible licensing for cloud or server installation.
Omnex is an enterprise quality and integrated management system. It is a 100% web-based suite through which you can govern your integrated management system. It ensures;
- Documentation for relevant management standards is consolidated.
- Planning and tracking enterprise-wide projects.
- Integrated audits for QMS, EMS, OHSAS.
- Monitor and improve risk management
- Incident assessment and preventive/corrective action for quality, health and safety and environmental purposes.
If you’d like to learn how Compliance Council can assist your business in overseeing your integrated management system, get in touch with us today.